This website is operated by Treeverse, Inc.
2. Collection of Personal Information
3. Anonymized Information
4. The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
3. It is hereby clarified that the legal bases detailed above are the legal bases for actions to process PII, carried out by us as in accordance
with EU General Data Protection Regulation. It is hereby clarified that if the processing of PII about you is subject to other legal systems,
then the legal basis for processing this information may differ according to those laws.
4. In all cases in which PII about you is processed on this legal basis, you may request at any time to receive details about the examination we
conducted that led to our determination that specific PII can be processed on this legal basis.
5. The Purposes for which We Collect and Use Information
2. We may use your email address, which you provided us to contact you, when necessary, including in order to send you reminders, offers
and to provide you information and notices about the Website. At any time, you may choose (opt out) whether your Personal Information is
to be used for sending such marketing materials which are not an essential part of the usage of the Website. You may exercise your choice
by contacting us at: email@example.com.
3. Your Non-PII shall be used by Us for the same purposes we use Personal Information (where applicable) and in addition for the following
4. You hereby warrant and represent that you will not have claim and/or demand, of any kind, regarding the use of the Non-PII for any
6. Technological Tools for Collection of Information
2. We may use analytics tools to help us understand Visitors’ behavior on our Website, including by tracking page content, and click/touch,
movements, scrolls and keystroke activities. We use Google Analytics and Hubspot. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to
their own policies and they may use their own cookies to provide their services. Further information about the privacy policies of these
Further information about your option to opt-out of these analytics tools is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Transfer to Third Parties
2. We may need to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement officials, including
meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and
comply with the law.
9. Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Territory
12. Data Retention
13. Links to Third Party Sites. The Website may enable interaction with or contain links to other third party websites or applications, for which
use or interact with.
14. Children. The Website is not intended for minors under the age of 18 years and we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone
we know to be under 18 years. We rely on you to ensure that the data subject must be above the age of 18. If these age requirements are not
met, you are required to obtain the consent of the parent or guardian to provide and process information in accordance with this Privacy
Policy; lacking such consent, you may not use the Website.
courts in New Castle County, Delaware.
Last Updated: August 2, 2020
Copyright © 2020, Treeverse, Inc. All rights reserved